District 187 Private Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
District 187 Private Server

3 posters

Game opening ?????????????????

Flendermann
    Flendermann

Game opening ????????????????? Empty Game opening ?????????????????

Post by Flendermann Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:49 pm

Hello dear dev's my name is Flendermann and i would like to know if these game will come out (private) from you or not or maybe you can post a screenshot of the development or something like this

Hope you guys (GM's) reade this and send a reply

-Flendermann
    ryan1205

Game opening ????????????????? Empty when is the game coming out ?

Post by ryan1205 Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:07 pm

Hi i wont to know when District 187 is coming out please write back:D
    jamouyi

Game opening ????????????????? Empty Re: Game opening ?????????????????

Post by jamouyi Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:38 pm

okay it seems to me that this forum is barely used by the people who are hosting the private server and cant tell us when this game will come out, but what i do notice is that the main site is barely updated and have screenshot and a video of the old d187 and hasn't updated the main website on any new videos of the server or any screenshot but on facebook i see regular updates on videos of the progress which is good but also not enough to tell us enough information on whether this game is still in the stages of needing lots of work or the stages of completion and when you dont give people any information on anything but some videos and half ass comments people will not support this private server as they did the original seeing as not enough information on anything will get our hopes up of playing this game again so what im asking is plz give regular updates on how the game is progressing so that we will have something to look forward to.

Sponsored content

Game opening ????????????????? Empty Re: Game opening ?????????????????

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 27, 2024 3:01 pm